Nychos x Mighty Jaxx's "Slice Of The Weird" launched @ PHUNK!


Nychos' "Slice Of The Weird" solo show launched at @ PHUNK! yesterday night July 4th - and while I am currently out of the country (in Thailand now for Bangkok Comic Con 2014), I am thankful for the instagrammage of friends @yeonardo + @mikeozzo + @thedanielyu to help me enjoy the opening via online images, which I can swiping from their IGs to share with YOU folks here! MUHAHAHAHA

As well both Lepus Pellis Os Omentum anD his artbook SESSIONS 01 - NYCHOS: FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT is currently available for online sales. Click and buyeth!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK