The Coming of PREATOBOT by Hauke Scheer (for #10x10 Silent Auction on TOYSREVIL)

UPDATED: The Silent Auction has ended on March 31st, 2015.

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


U.R.I.-NAL 9000: "I heard you'll be auctioned off on TOYSREVIL, Preatobot?"

PREATOBOT: "Affirmative. I will be on silent auction soon, so please stay tuned to the TOYSRVIL-blog!"

As part of 10x10 (for #TOYSREVILTurns10), the proceeds from the Silent Auction of this piece from Hauke Scheer (thanks again!!!!) will help fund getting a new computer to help me continue bloggery for years more to come … Further details very soon :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK