INSTINCTOY for #STGCC2015 (Booth AA92 & AA94)


INSTINCTOY shares the spread of their toys and collectibles to be made available for your wonton purchasing pleasures at the coming #STGCC2015 (Sept 12-13), perfect for your post-Polling Day frenzy! Below are listings of what to expect (no prices revealed as yet tho…).

・SNOWY 1st color <NEW!!>
・Muckey 10th “illusion(G.I.D)” <NEW!!>
・BIG ICE LIQUID 4th ” White Pearl Rainbow(G.I.D) “ <NEW!!>
・BIG ICE LIQUID 5th “ Diamond Dust(G.I.D)” <NEW!!>
・ICE LIQUID series5(8 colors) <NEW!!>
・Byron Liquid(EXCLUSIVE)<NEW!!>
・Byron G.I.D
・Halfas 3rd color “Pastel Rainbow(G.I.D)”
・Halfas 4th color “Summer Ocean”
・LIQUID BOX & Baby inc special set(Gross Finish ver.)<NEW!!>
・LIQUID BOX 2nd color “G.I.D"<NEW!!>
・LIQUID BOX 3rd color "Phantom Rainbow (G.I.D)” <NEW!!>
・Bat Liquid 1st~3rd color <NEW!!>

There are other items not in the pictures.
・HALLOWEEN inc 2015 "Devilbat Magister”(Red G.I.D Bat Liquid set) <NEW!!>
・HALLOWEEN inc 2015 "Ghostbat Magister”(Blue G.I.D Bat Liquid set) <NEW!!>
・LIQUID + STAGE 1st & 2nd <NEW!!>
・Baby inc 9th color "Phantom Rainbow (G.I.D)” <NEW!!>
・LIQUID Clear color series(8 colors)
・LIQUID ”MIYABI(G.I.D)
・ICE LIQUID series2(7 colors)
・ICE LIQUID series3(7 colors)
・My:Dwatch×INSTINCTOY (Rainbow)
・BIG ICE LIQUID 2nd color "Magic Pearl
・BIG ICE LIQUID 3rd color "Magic Ore”
Hiroto from INSTINCTOY adds; "One other figure is the CURIO, if it is in time, we will plan to sell a small amount. Items list with <NEW!!> mark, we will take photograph, when they are ready. There will be 22 types of new figures, and total over 50 types of different items. We will prepare rich types of items for STGCC, welcome to INSTINCTOY booth AA92 & AA94!"





We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK